At Callaway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, our goal is to help you piece together the puzzle of finding the right transportation option for your needs and budget. To accomplish this goal, we don’t just try to sell you a car and get you out the door. We prefer a much more hands-on approach. We aren’t just another piece of the puzzle, we are here throughout the entire car buying process – from research to test driving to financing to vehicle maintenance. Helping you find a vehicle that you and your family will enjoy for years to come is far more important to us than making a quick sale.
Our hassle-free approach to car buying has made us one of the top dealerships in Fulton and all throughout surrounding Callaway County (including Columbia, Jefferson City, Mexico, Hermann, Washington and Boonville, Missouri).
In an effort to give back to our loyal customers, we invite you to use this resource as a tool for learning more about the cars, trucks and SUVs you’ve come to love or are interested in purchasing. Below you’ll find guides and car buying tips & advice covering a wide range of subjects, including:
- New and used car shopping tips
- DIY vehicle maintenance & repair
- Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram specs & features
- Industry terminology
- Insider advice
- And much more…
Car Buying Tips & Advice
- 8 Tips for First-Time Car Buyers
- How to Shop Online for a New/Used Car (INFOGRAPHIC)
- The True Cost of Neglecting Vehicle Maintenance
- 10 Tips to Avoid Purchasing a Lemon
- Leasing vs. Buying: Which Type of Financing is Right for You?
- What to Look for During the Test Drive
- Insider Tips on Negotiating with a Car Dealership
Be sure to visit us regularly as we continue to fill this resource center with useful, actionable content to make your car buying experience much more pleasant and informed. In the meantime, you can also browse our blog for the latest industry new, concise tips and more. And don’t forget you can contact us at any time to ask a question to one of our friendly Callaway customer service representatives.